Motorola – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Motorola One Power smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with latest generation Oreo operating system and dual rear sensor.
Motorola One Power Features
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2246 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 octa core processor, which is having a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz and for graphics; there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB or 4GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 12 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 15W technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color option, which is Black.
Motorola One Power Specs
• 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2246 pixels screen resolution
• 402 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 octa core processor
• Adreno 509 graphics processor
• 3GB or 4GB of RAM
• 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera
• 12 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging 15W technology support
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black
Motorola One Power Price
In terms of price, the Motorola One Power mid-range smartphone retails for about 300 EUR.