Back in July – the smartphone manufacturing company Motorola launched its latest smartphone, touted as the Motorola Moto Z2 Force with Nougat operating system out of the box. Now the company has started releasing Android 8.0 Oreo update to its Z2 Force smartphone. The software update also includes Android security fixes for December.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Features
The smartphone features a 5.5 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution at 534 of ppi pixel density. For protection, there is a shatterproof layer that prevents it from scratches and being damaged.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 540 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a dual 12 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To fuel the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 2,730 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging technology. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Super Black, Fine Gold, and Lunar Grey.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Specs
- 5 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution
- 534 of ppi pixel density
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 octa core processor
- Adreno 540 graphics processor
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- dual 12 megapixel rear camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2,730 mAh battery
- Color options: Super Black, Fine Gold, and Lunar Grey