LG – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the LG W10 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Pie operating system out of the box.
LG W10 Features
The smartphone features a 6.19 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution at 271 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa core processor, which is having a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz. For graphics, there is also a PowerVR GE8320 graphic chipset. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also has a room for MicroSD card that increases phone’s storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Tulip Purple, Smokey Grey.
LG W10 Specs
• 6.19 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1512 pixels screen resolution
• 271 of ppi pixel density
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa core processor
• PowerVR GE8320 graphic chipset
• 3GB of RAM
• 32GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Tulip Purple, Smokey Grey
LG W10 Price
In terms of price, the LG W10 smartphone retails for about 110 EUR.