FAVI Entertainment today announces its new WiFi-enabled Pico+ Projector with Miracast and Airplay Wireless display, allowing users to wirelessly share their mobile screens and laptop content on up to a 100” projector screen.
At just over the size of a cell phone, this portable projector fits easily into the side of a laptop bag, in a purse or in a backpack side pocket. The best-in-class 5000mAh battery lasts for 3 hours of continuous playback in eco-mode and its power bank feature allows you to charge your mobile device, both while projecting or when the projector is turned off.
“With only your smartphone and the FAVI Pico+ projector, business users and students have complete control over their presentation content and display” says Jeremy Yakel, President of FAVI Entertainment. “It includes a built-in WiFi hotspot allowing you to wirelessly project your mobile content without the need for an external WiFi connection. Furthermore, everyday users can easily pull up their saved content, movies and photos from any external USB device or SD Card. The Pico+ supports standard HDMI from cable/satellite TV, Blu-ray players or game consoles making it an ideal projector for home use.”
Key features include:
• Built-in WiFi Display Application supports Miracast, Airplay and DLNA
• Projecter turns into a WiFi Hotspot
• Connects via HDMI cable to most smartphones, tablets, computers, cable tv boxes, video players, cameras and more
• Brightness: 85 lumen
• Projection Technology: DLP / LED
• Lamp Hours: 20,000 hours
• Native Resolution: 858 x 480
• Supported Resolution: 720p / 1080p
• Inputs: 1 x HDMI / MHL, 1 x USB, 1 x SD Card, 1 x headphone, 1 x Micro USB (Power)
The FAVI Pico+ is available for $299 at www.favientertainment.com.