NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the addition of the V463-TM display to its Touch-Integrated V Series portfolio.Â The 46-inch touch-integrated display with LED backlight lets schools, corporations, retailers, restaurateurs and others better connect with their audiences.
With its full-HD resolution and interactive capabilities, the V463-TM offers organizations an integrated, low-profile, four-camera optical-imaging technology that allows for up to four simultaneous touches. Its anti-reflective glass coating protects the panel and allows for higher brightness transmittance.
â€śThe V463-TM interactive display continues NECâ€™s tradition of bringing thoughtful technologies to the marketplace that can help retailers and others maximize their relationships with audiences and customers,â€ť said Rachel Karnani, Senior Product Manager for Large Screen Displays at NEC Display Solutions.Â â€śApplications run the gamut with this 46-inch display and are limited only by the imagination of users.Â The V463-TM comes at an attractive price point, too.â€ť
The new touch-Integrated V Series model includes the following features:
- Commercial-grade LCD panel and components, which enable longer run times in harsh environments
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 480 cd/m2 (maximum brightness), and 4000:1 contrast ratio, which deliver stunning image quality
- Four-camera optical-imaging technology, which supports up to four simultaneous touches
- Integrated, double-sided anti-reflective glass, which protects the LCD panels, while minimizing reflectivity
- Expanded connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D
- Networking capabilities through RS232C, RJ45, IR Remote and DDC/CI inputs
- Built-in expansion slot, which allows for seamless integration of Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) devices or NEC accessories
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers, which enhance the experience with superior sound
- Optional accessories, which include stands, 3G/HD/SD-SDI card, DVI daisy chain, OPS devices, OPS adapter and external PCs
The V463-TM display will be available in February 2014 at a minimum advertised price of $2,599. The display carries a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty, which includes the backlight.